proficiency level, stages one and two
A course for the revised curriculum based on the popular "It Makes Sense" course.
Teachers asked for a new four-point book appropriate for the tenth and eleventh grades which allows time to teach the Bagrut literature program from other sources.
Approved for the revised curriculum 2016
Making Sense is the answer.
- offers explicit teaching, practice and re-entry of the HOTS
- has a rich variety of ICT (Information Communications Technology) tasks
- encourages students to access, collaborate and share information
- places a broad focus on vocabulary to reinforce and expand lexical knowledge
- includes independent reading opportunities
- provides authentic genres and text types
Making Sense includes:
- Student’s Book
- Practice Book
- Teacher’s Guide
- Audio CD – listening
- Audio CD – reading
- Digital version for students
Student's book, pages 44 and 45
Student's book, pages 86 and 87